New US Passport

New US Passport Issue and Renewal Services on a rush basis for:

- 2 day service
- 3 day service
- 4 day service

For first time passport or if your passport has been lost or stolen, these are the documents required:

- Print form DS-11 filled out online ( and sign before US Post Office employee
- Print and fill out form DS-64 ( and sign before US Post Office employee if passport was lost or stolen
- Two passport photos
- Original Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
- Copy of driver’s license
These documents must be placed in a sealed envelope made before an US Post Office employee were passport are processed. This sealed envelope must be handle to RC Business Services so that we can process your passport before the US Department of State.

Call us or e-mail us if you have any questions or concerns.