These are the items needed to obtain a Business VISA to Brazil:
- VISA APPLICATION FILLED OUT ONLINE (https://scedv.serpro.gov.br)
This form must be thoroughly completed. At the end press the submit button. Print the one page document that must be signed by the applicant.
- US PASSPORT OF APPLICANT
Passport must be signed and be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry in Brazil and have one blank page for the VISA. The last four pages (endorsement and amendments) are not valid. If your passport needs renewal or pages to be inserted, we can provide this service.
- ONE PASSPORT PHOTO OF APPLICANT
Size 2×2, front view, against a light background. Snapshots will not be accepted neither computer printed photos.
- TRIP ITINERARY OR TICKET OF APPLICANT
Copy of the trip itinerary or the flight ticket showing your entry and exit of Brazil as well as any travels among Brazilian cities.
- COPY OF DRIVER’S LICENSE OF APPLICANT
Copy of applicants driver’s license showing current address. If driver’s license does not carry current address it may be substituted by a copy of the applicant’s utility bill with current address.
- COMPANY LETTER
A company letter stating the following:
* Name, position and how long applicant works for the company.
* Name of company and type of business to be conducted in Brazil.
* State that the employee will not perform technical work nor will be paid in Brazil.
* State that the company will be responsible for all expenses of trip as well as for applicant’s expenses to return to US.
* Another person must sign the letter.
Please contact us of e-mail us if you have any questions or concerns.